Since I really do love eating, I often try many different kinds of cuisines from many different countries. One day, my friend gives me some references of cuisines that popularly said to be the most delicious ones in the world. In general, I agree that these cuisines are deserved to be popularly said as the most delicious ones because of its uniqueness. What cuisines are they? Go on reading this article.
Delicious taste will be relatively different, however in general these cuisines are delicious enough to be listed as the top five among other cuisines. They are:
1. French Cuisine. This cuisine is very famous with its delicious cheese and wine. Started from the Middle age until the French Revolution era, the techniques in cooking French cuisine were improved and late it is considered as high cooking in the twenty first century. In Paris, there are up to 5,000 places to eat with various menu and prices. Just choose one of those places that match your taste as well as your budget.
2. Italian Cuisine. This cuisine might belong to the oldest cuisine in the world since it could be tracked to the fourth century B.C. It divides into several sections namely antipasto (appetizer), primo (pasta or rice), secondo (meat), and dolce (dessert). Italia is also famous with its more than 400 different types of cheese, including the famous Parmigianino Reggiano, and 300 different types of sausage.
3. Chinese Cuisine. It is enjoyed by one third of population in the world. It is easy in making, cheap and also delicious so this cuisine is very famous in the entire world. There are many types of its cooking served in bite-sized pieces. Usually, each person is served with a bowl of rice. Furthermore, other food will be served in large portion for several people. Some foods are processed with rare ingredient such as facai moss.
4. Indian Cuisine. The most famous Indian foods are those from North India, that also known as Mughlai or Punjabi. There are three other categories of this cuisine namely West Indian, East Indian and South Indian. Mostly the food is vegetarian food, but you will find some foods with chicken, sheep meat or fish. Usually, Indian cuisine is very spicy.
5. Thai Cuisine. It is very famous with its perfect and balance combination of hot, sour, bitter and sweet in its taste. It uses various fresh herbs and seasoning, such as citrus, lemon grass, and fresh coriander. As well as other Asian cuisine, rice is the important component of meal. You can also find many kinds of noodles and nam pla (fish sauce mixed with shrimp pasta). You can also find raw beef, fermented fish pasta and in north east part of Thai, you could also find fried insect larva.